Friday, September 5, 2008

"Where is 'kut kut'....?"



Wah...I didn't know that Eeanne start to understand lots of things and even has a good memory for her age of 15 months.

Eeanne has her favourite toy car, she likes to ride on it around the dining room. It is a birthday present from her "kau fu". Her toy car has a small storage box on the seat and Eeanne like to open and close and put all her toy stuff into it.

Today, "bo bo" and I were searching up and down on Eeanne's water feeding bottle. At last I was just casually asking Eeanne: "Where is your 'kut kut' ..?"

Out of our surprise, she stopped for a while and walked from the piano to her toy car and opened the storage box!! Wah...the feeding bottle was inside it...hahaha

We had a big laugh and I know that start from today onwards, I can rely on Eeanne to find my missing stuff (since mummy also very amnesia....)

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails