Sunday, September 14, 2008

"no..no.."

Sincne after watching the "Three Little Pigs" CD, now Eeanne is expert in saying "no..no.." She knows how to use this word in rejecting her food or whenever I took over her favourite toys. Sometimes she was acting stubbornly on things that she insisted to have like holding shape objects, putting crayon into her mouth etc, then she will shouted "no...no" when I prevented her from getting all those stuff.

She is learning fast now for her age of 15 months. Now Eeanne can pronounce well on words like nose, eye, mouth, teeth, hair, head, leg and hand. And she is good in recognising some animals like elephant, zebra, cat, giraffe, crocodile(these are the animal pictures on her bedsheet) and rabbit, dog, pig, bird, cock, duck, cow and sheep. For color, she will only say the word "pink pink especially at the time to choose for her cloth after bath. She is not good yet in recognising shapes, don't know whether she is on track on the brain development for her age.

Now I'm teaching Eeanne numbers and alphabet, so far she knows A for Apple, B for Bees and C for cat. Whenever I say D for...she will pretend not listening and busy with her toys again. In order to make the numbers learning more interesting, I'm playing with her on hide and seek by counting 1 to 10, now whenever I count 1 to 10, she will close her eyes with both her tinny cutie hands and waitng for me to hide, then she will say "boo" (pick-a-boo) when she found me...so cute of her.

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails