Friday, September 5, 2008

Eeanne scared of Indian...

Ha...first time I saw Eeanne in scared...

Last 2 weeks we went to an Indian restaurant with my parents, we put Eeanne in the baby chair and ordered our food. The waiter were so naughty to tease Eeanne, he gave a fierce look and gestured Eeanne to sit quietly (because Eeanne kept standing up and wanted to come down from her baby chair).

First we thought it was funny and just laughed to warn Eeanne that uncle was "mea mea"(scolding). But Eeanne was seriously quiet and her whole facial expression changed. She came closer to me and hide her face on my chest. So I hugged her and told her it is ok. She really kept quiet for almost 10 minutes and sat still!!!(wah...the first time seeing her keep quiet for such a long seconds besides her sleeping time)

Oh..both daddy and mummy were so heart sick to see Eeanne in such a situation. Even though it was a bad experience for Eeanne, at least now whenever we go for eat-out, she can sit quietly. And yet mummy and daddy are so bad to use the word "uncle mea mea" to scare her whenever she start to climb up from her baby chair....

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails