Saturday, September 6, 2008

I called "Mummy"!!!

Hai...don't know why mummy always asked me to call "mummy"....you know it is so hard to murmur that word. Daddy, mama, yeye, kong kong, bo bo and even kakak are much easier to call and I'm so good in calling all of them.

Last 3 weeks I was playing alone in mummy's bed. I was so concentrated in playing my toys and out of sudden, mummy's nagging came back again..."Call mu...mmy lah..."

Mmm...so bored of hearing this sentence almost everyday...Don't they adult understand of baby's privacy!! I need time alone too!!

Sometimes really don't understand what are these adults thinking. Is this word of "mummy" can really make mummy so happy? Aren't there a lot of other things worth to be cheered of instead? I think this word must meant a lot to mummy otherwise she won't be forcing me day and night.

Ok lah..as her only princess, it is part of my responsibility to make her happy too and I would like to see mummy smiling face(after all she has been smiling to me everyday...)

"Eeanne..call..mu..mmy...".

Finally.... I took a deep breath and....ultered the word "Mummy"

"Ah..." I heard mummy's sharp screaming, then she hugged me and kissed my whole face. Ee...she left lots of salive on my smooth pinky face..ee..yak!

At last I made mummy so satisfied. I heard she kept telling daddy that I know how to call "mummy". My just one simple word has really please her the whole night, now only I realise that I have so much hidden power...hehehe

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails