Friday, February 26, 2010

Today in History.....

Eeanne's voice...........


23rd February 2010 - my pacifier-free DAY....


"I want 'wow wow', I want 'wow wow'...." (wow wow = pacifier)
"Where is my pacifier....?"
"Give me pacifier, ple...ase.........."


Since baby, I will look for pacifier only when it is sleeping time, but the older I grow, I get the bad habit of sucking it all day long, everyone says it is ugly but I just don't feel it and think it is cool...haha.


When I reach 2y.o., mommy was trying hard to get me free of the pacifier, smartly I always win the deal with my crying, without the pacifier everyone is not going to have a good time especially at night...hehe..


Mommy never gave up, she tried the idea to put off the pacifier on weekends during my afternoon nap, mommy has underestimated me *wink*, my persistence overcome her patience, after waiting hour and hour for me to fall asleep, mommy can't do anything else, she just wasted the whole weekend afternoon lying on bed waiting in vainly for me to fall asleep. I win again!!!


Two days before CNY, unfortunately I had a sudden fever just before going back to Ipoh. Dr Chan prescribed Augmentin syr and Zithromax syr. Oh no......Augmentin syr again.....my no. 1 great fear! Luckily my fever subsided very quickly.


So...life goes peacefully with my 'wow wow" ...:-P


Recently mommy started again the stopping pacifier mission....


Due to my half broken pacifier which mommy insisted not to replace it with a new one for me, mommy said that this cracked pacifier is easily trapped with germ, if I keep taking it, I will get the infection of white spot on my throat, then I will need to take AUGMENTIN!!


AUGMENTIN?.....NO! NO! NO!


Mommy put the pacifier infront of me and said: "it is your own choice, up to you....If you want to get white spot on throat and take Augmentin, go ahead with your pacifier"....


Looking at the pacifier, I think twice again and again and said innocently: "this pacifier is not suitable for me ar?" Sadly mommy just nodded her head.


So I dare not put my hand on the pacifier thinking of the pain drama of taking Augmentin syr.


So...I get the "wisdom" gradually understanding the consequence of taking pacifier and getting sick, and from 23rd Feb 2010 onwards, I have freed myself from 'wow wow'...hooray!!!


One day, I overheard daddy and mommy's conversation:
Mommy: see....this trick works, she is no more asking for pacifier.


In my mind, I wish to ask mommy what does that mean of "trick", anyway I will find out myself one day.


Then I noticed mommy asking kakak to keep away the NEW spare pacifier....


Who bother....anyway I am FREE now.....:-)


see the cracked line? the water can easily flow in and out already....

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails