Friday, February 26, 2010

Eeanne comforts mommy's guilt

Since coming back from CNY break, almost every morning Eeanne was acting very crankily once woke up, making noise to wake mommy up, it was so frustrated especially on the working days as mommy was really tired and wished to roll on bed for a little while. For the past Tuesday morning, mommy really cannot "tahan" already and burst out to Eeanne but the guilt arisen immediately less than 5 min after the reprimanding. Mommy felt so bad scolding Eeanne just because to have a more little while sleep :-<
So after reaching at office, mommy decided to call Eeanne......

Mommy: Eeanne, why were you crying this morning?
Eeanne (casually and innocently): No, I didn't, I'm big girl already.
(kids are very forgetful...)

Mommy: so....are you feeling better now?
Eeanne (happily): yes, I'm fine now, thank you

Mommy(guiltily): this morning mommy scolded you, sorry huh....
Eeanne (spontaneously and in high pitch): it is OK....
(mommy's heart soothen)

Mommy: so..can you forgive mommy?
Eeanne: YES!

Mommy(tempting to give Eeanne a big hug): Thank you. I love you...
Eeanne: I love you too.....

Mommy suddenly awaken: My girl has grown up....she is no more a baby.....

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails