Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cameron Highlands...Again....

It has been a yearly event to spend a weekend in Cameron Highlands for daddy and mommy, this year is Eeanne's 2nd time to C.H. Of course just one year apart, there are so much different development from Eeanne, this year she is:
- more talkative
- giving her own opinion
- eager to make decision on everything (movie to watch, left or right side of bed to sleep, place to go and even food to eat)
- more "tahn"(good in enjoying the leisure and soothing ambience)

"give me lou sun, curry fish head and fried rice"
"don't disturb me...i'm relaxing and planning my next stop"

"I like that mini water fountain behind me.."


"what a fresh morning air...give me 10 min of morning walk here.."



"mmm...pity on this rather run down playground"

"give me a YES!"

"give me a thumb up!"

"yeh..i didn't get the chance to play this slide last year..."

"I like this little chef, we are about the same height:-)"

"mmm...this menu price is quite reasonable"



"oh..daddy, it is raining, exactly like last year when we reach the Boh Tea Farm"

"don't hold my hand, I can go up by my own..."


"I'm not feeling cold mommy...can you take out my jacket"

"kakak...sini, ambil gambar with Eeanne..."

so "tahn"...

"daddy, count with me...one...two....three...."

"daddy, I want to come again next year...."

"mommy, the toilet smell is so strong here...let's go.."

"I like this sofa.."

"hmm...will recommend my friends to stay at this Pine Century Hotel...;-)

"please on my Christmas Barney DVD..."

"what a day..."


1 comments:

Leona said...

Nice pictures... ! Makes me want to go to CH too.

Eeanne's hair so long oredi...

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails