Sunday, October 3, 2010

Attachment...

This morning when Eeanne first opened her eyes from her sweet dream, she asked:
Eeanne: mommy...you are off working today ar?
Mommy: yeah..today is Sunday, not working.
Eeanne: mommy..you stop working la!
Mommy: why? Then what shall I do?
Eeanne: to play with me at home.
Mommy: but I can't spend whole day just playing with you at home!
Eeanne: never mind, you can do whatever you like, just be at home with me...

Suddenly mommy felt so touched on Eeanne's strong needs on mommy. But how long will her this needs last?
Now mommy feels the warm of growing together with Eeanne but there will be one day Eeanne to have her own world which mommy can enter only if Eeanne let mommy. Aiyo suddenly mommy heart ached.

There was a time in mommy's life that I thought mommy had everything: youth, freedom on doing whatever I like, career that I enjoyed, adventurous travel and yet to fulfilled dreams of exotic places to visit, circles of friends, books of leisure reading and etc. Then with your arrival then only did mommy understand the absolute meaning of the word FULFILLMENT!

Today with Eeanne's this morning request, mommy doesn't know if Mommy has everything, but I have you! And that is more than enough.

Haha.. Attachment...attachment... Mommy is really grateful to have you.

1 comments:

Alice Law said...

The feeling of being needed and treasured is part of the rewards of motherhood!^-^

Cheers and have a lovely day!

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails