Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Power of Iphone

The recent media ad on Iphone is really hot and really can create temptation to most of people(mommy believe) which it has the impact on mommy myself now..haha

To be more rational, there were few conversations with daddy which we talk about whether to buy Iphone or Ipad and still deciding whether to spend this non urgent needs.

Then yesterday, in the car, suddenly Eeanne serious asked:
Eeanne: "mommy, do you want to buy Iphone or not?"
Mommy: "why? I still can't decide yet"

Eeanne: "Buy la..."
Mommy: "Then if I buy the Iphone, how about my Ipod?"

Eeanne: "you can give it away to other people" (tricky)
Mommy: "To who? who will want my Ipod?"

Eeanne: "you can give to your colleague"(doesn't make sense'
Mommy: "why colleague? why does my colleague need my Ipod?"

Eeanne: "or you can give to daddy lor" (making a round-a-bout :-p)
Mommy: "oh..so I can give to daddy la, then how about you?"

Eeanne: "can also....(i got you), but what for I need a Ipod?(still pretending)

Mmmm....it was really a tricky request. Actually Eeanne has been addicted to my Ipod games, see how attentive she is on the Ipod..

Mommy can't figure out what will be the next generation children in the IT world. The technology is so child-proof, no training required and all kids will get master on it...

Worry...worry...

1 comments:

Alice Law said...

Neah, need not worry too much, just let Eeanne explore to IT world by flow, eventually it will become a crucial part of her life!

Hehe... glad she got her IPod... by trick!;p

Have a agreat day!

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails