Sunday, October 11, 2009

My relatives in Malacca

Actually we went back to M'cca about a month ago, mommy was too busy to update the story and photos.
It was arranged to go M'cca for kong kong's birthday and a family reunion (3rd yi bo from Sg. Petani and 4th chui kong from US are back)

We had our lunch at the new renovated "Bei Zhan", a very shanghainese restaurant, this is daddy's choice, not kong kong's, don't know why daddy loves Bei Zhan so much...for mommy it is a bit over price for M'cca standard, but of course the food is extraordinary compared to others in M'cca
New renovated environment

Mommy likes the background photo frame design(without pic attached)

My close family, kong kong, bo bo, chui chui and chui mu


My cousins, that night Eeanne enjoyed until almost 12midnight and still reluctant to go home, we needed Ming Hui and Yi Shuen's che che's help to bring Eeanne to the car :-/
Bottom left is my 4th chui kong and bottom right is my 2nd yi bo.


on top left is my "kai ko ko -Joshua"
on top right is my 4th chui kong(back from US) with his beloved wife and twins
on bottom left are my 3rd chui bo, thai kong and 4th chui kong
on bottom right is my 3rd yi bo (from Sg. Petani) and my 3rd chui kong

2 comments:

weng cheong said...

"We are in Melaka!"
What a day .... said Eeanne :)

weng cheong said...

"We are in Melaka!"
What a day .... said Eeanne :)

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails