Saturday, November 8, 2008

Eeanne Likes "Mamma Mia"

Ha ha.... Eeanne is just like mummy, so crazy about the movie of Mamma Mia. When I first watched this movie, I think about Eeanne might has love it too especially on the songs (Eeanne likes music a lot and will dance everytime the music is on)

When I show Eeanne the DVD, surprisingly Eeanne sat together with me in front of the TV for almost 1 1/2 hour and she was mesmerised with all the songs especially the "Honey Honey"

Now everyday in the car on the journey to mama's house, I have to on the song of "Honey Honey". Eeanne will dance and shake her body vigorously and giggling. She is mimicking the ways of the three girls giggling in the movie!!! Whenever the song is over, Eeanne will start to cry "Honey Honey" and throwing temper demanding me to on again. So I have to on again and again until myself starts to feel bored on it already.

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails