Saturday, November 8, 2008

Eeanne In Mummy's Womb

I always miss the days when Eeanne was inside my womb, I really enjoyed the whole pregnancy from knowing Eeanne as a dot till I started to feel her kick and movement. I still remember the anxious moment of a day before waiting for her arrival. After Eeanne was born, I had an unexplained sad feeling of missing her in my womb, I missed the time when I always caressed my belly and talked to her.

Now looking at Eeanne, I realise she is growing fast. Even though I missed her days in my womb, I precious her more now from the first days she was born.

Still remembered how crazy and excited both of hubby and myself during my each gynae visit. We were eager to see how our bb looks like.

Eeanne's little world in mummy's womb:

16 Weeks 1 Day 29 Weeks

32 Weeks 4 Days 37 Weeks 5 Days


Eeanne's Arrival at Sunway Hospital
Eeanne says: I look prettier right... compare to the image in mummy's womb..haha

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails