Saturday, October 4, 2008

Eeanne 1st Cameron Trip

Hey...this is my armpit!
Aiyo...I hardly breath in my daddy mummy's "sardine sandwich" hug..
Eh...I want to swing by my own ok......
See! What is up there?
I like this garden at Smoke House!

Am I look charming?? hehe
Wau...this scene is like a dejavu, I saw this in the magazine
Huh...I'm a demolition girl...plucking the flowers and made a mess on the floor.....
I'm so HAPPY!!




I'm throwing tantrum in the Cactus Valley, daddy is soothing me with my Barney bottle...
We are at Bharat Tea Farm...I'm truly exhausted already!
Wow...what a panaromic view of Bharat Tea Farm





Great time at Boh Tea Restaurant up the hill at Sungei Pala's even though it is drizzling.....
It is so crowded until daddy can't find a seat to have his relaxed tea and scones....

Daddy is day dreaming....haha








Come...give me a big hug!






Hey don't peep at me

My three lovely cousins, my aunt & uncle's precious princess....They are enjoying their steamboat dinner while I'm
only playing with an empty bowl!!!





I'm the little princess among the pricesses....

1 comments:

Leona said...

wah Eeanne not cold ?? No need to wear sweater...

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails