Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I Have Grown Up....

There is quite some times that mommy didn't care about our garden...
Since now plenty time is available for mommy, today the mood just came back for gardening, and then mommy just realised that our garden has been abandoned for months...:(

Today mommy bought 2 long pots and organic soil for our vegetable planting. Eeanne was so eager to help with her mini shovel and watering can. Eeanne was indeed very helpful in flattening the soil and putting the seed sparingly on the soil, then patiently watered the pot several rounds with her so tiny watering can.

Mommy: Ok enough Eeanne....
Eeanne: No mommy, I can help you, you are old already.....
Mommy: Huh...you say mommy is old!!!
Eeanne: No...I mean you are getting old already, I can help you because I have grown up.....

oh...this phrase soothes everything...:-)

Mommy...I have grown up....
Eeanne is helping putting the lettuce seed, 4 months from now we may harvest the fruit from Eeanne's hard work....

Lettuce vege planted 3 months ago after we came back from Janda Baik.
Our home planted organic lettuce...hooray...

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails