Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eeanne and Daddy Muzicgarden experience (mommy 'on leave')

Today Eeanne going to muzicgarden with daddy and granma as 'back-up'.
Eeanne did not enjoy her muzicgarden today as I supposed she felt a bit unhappy as her mommy was not with her this weekend (Her mommy, my wife :) taking her break which I think she deserves most..... long awaited trip.

It is not until today that I realized it is certainly not an easy task to take care my princess (our princess) as she has her own tantrum and demeanors. She will for no reasons hit you on the face, which had made me mad about her for a moment, however with my anger and disapproval expressed correctly to her, Eeanne learnt that it was wrong to do so of course with her sobby and grumpy face to come with.

Again i must admit all this while, Eeanne’s mommy has done a wonderful job on every weekends to take care of her (which today I have the taste of it). However I do enjoy it although at times Eeanne does get into my nerves.

This 2 days has indeed make the father and daughter relationships bonded deeper and stronger.

The attachment has move another notch up and I missed our weekends together.

0 comments:

My Happy Family

Related Posts with Thumbnails